Wednesday, October 1, 2014

A Mothers Curse by Thaddeus Nowak: First Half Review!

I have to say that I am really pleasantly surprised. The cover on the book is a little cheesy and I was concerned that the story might not be all that great but I must say that I am really digging this story. I first and foremost really like the main character Stephenie. She is a tough cookie and in the first half of the book she has made her way out of the castle and found a deserted city.

The character development in this story is great and I like how quickly I become attached to them. Sargent Henton and Kas have quickly become favorites and I am very excited to see what happens to Stephenie as she is sent on her way out of the underground city.

To see more and know exactly how I felt about the book please check out my video!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment