Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Finished Hocus Pocus book of shadows!!

So I blogged a few weeks ago about the book that I was in the process of making. Well I finally finished it!! I'm really really excited with the end product. I was able to get the pages glued in and I also was able to modge podge some content on the pages. I will insert some photos so you can see the finished product!


Here is a side view of the book. I did all the painting by hand.




Here is the front cover of the book. If you look closely yes there is a little eyeball just like in the movie.



Here is a picture with the pages glued in. I also added ribbon as place markers in the book.


And lastly I found some crochet patterns that I really like so I started a chapter in the book on different patterns






Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment