Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter Day! What my table looked like!

If you watched my YouTube video you will know that I hosted Easter this year. I have done it in years past and it has become my holiday to host which I love. I love the spring colors and it's all very inspiring for me to host! Every year I like to change what is on the menu as well as what my desserts and spread looks like. So here it is...




I'm happy how everything turned out. I had glazed ham, deviled eggs, two types of polish sausage, hard boiled eggs, potato salad, bunny cupcakes, glazed carrots, a green bean casserole, homemade horse radish, sweet potatoes, garlic potatoes, a lamb cake, macaroons, and I think some others that I forgot!!
Everyone seemed to love it and I had very little leftovers. Most of my ideas came from Pinterest but a lot of it was just made up as I went along!

Here is a quick video of how everything turned out!




No comments:

Post a Comment