Thursday, July 3, 2014

4th of July EASY Manicure 2014!!

I don't know about you but I love a cute and fun patriotic mani!! I love to show everyone how proud I am to be celebrating this holiday! It's a great time to have fun with your nails as well as showing how patriotic you are!!

I purchased the formula x nail polishes from sephora a while back and they have some great colors as well as glitters. The formula is just perfect!!  It looks like you have a gel manicure and most of the time you only need one coat and it's enough!!

Let's begin by painting every other nail or just two whatever you like with the red nail polish!!


Once you have that on then the remaining nails will get a goat of a gorgeous blue! I used 'Omni" from the formula X collection and it's pretty on with the blue from the American Flag!


I always let my nails dry a bit before I add any glitter or even a top coat. So if you like your nails now then just throw on a top coat and your good to go. If your like me and you want to add some sparkle then hold on....add some 'Turbulent' by formula X on top of the blue and be prepared to be blown away!!


Ok it doesn't stop there with some fun sparkles!! Gonna add one more pretty little glitter.



I added 'Wham' onto my thumbs to make it look like some really pretty fireworks in the sky!!

Viola!  Happy Fourth of July!!






No comments:

Post a Comment