Friday, July 18, 2014

#OneBookJuly2014 Week 3 Update!

I have say that I have overall felt less motivated and stunted in my creativity without all of my journals. When I look at my desk and I have all of my journals in front of me and open with all of my supplies it really helps me to be creative. I like to dabble in all of them all at once and so being restricted to one I have noticed that my creativity has gone down.

I honestly thought the opposite would happen, I thought I would be creative and inspired to do all these unique things because I was limited but honestly its not the case!

I really haven't added to much else because like I shared I haven't felt a flow of creativity. I do like to put pictures with my daily journaling and found that the polaroids weigh down the pages in the Hobonichi which I dislike but I found the Pogo printer and I really love that and how it looks!

For more on the challenge check out my video!!


3 comments:

  1. Wow! Another wonderful video...so insightful...you are right it soothes the soul. Keep up the great videos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky, I have not watched THIS video yet, but will asap. I did watch another one recently and enjoyed you sharing your journal. I found you on You Tube and popped over here. I so love your creativity and passion for journals (from what I have seen so far- but as I said I am new to you!). I host a Journal Link and just would SO love if you would consider joining in. It is a small group but faithful and just very wonderful. (if I don't say so myslef, Ha!) I am at Enthusiastically, Dawn on Wordpress. But used to blog at Beneath the Surface: Breath of Faith. Here is a link to the current Random Journal Day Tab on my blog: http://enthusiasticallydawn.com/random-journal-day-2/

    Hope you will consider. Let me know if you have any questions...and thanks!

    ReplyDelete