Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Perfect Planner!

So I stumbled upon a tag recently on Youtube and I thought it was really cute. I went through and I answered some fun questions about my personal planner. I love using a paper planner. I have always since middle school have been religious about using a planner. I always had my assignments and colorful pens and stickers to decorate all of my planners.



I used a Chandlers when I was a kid. If you went to grade school in the 90's you will know what I am talking about! I loved them and had them in every single color. I had the larger ones in high school. I think they were like a notebook size and I did the same thing. I colored them and used colored pens etc. In conjunction with that I always had a cute pencil case . That still sticks, I still use a cute pencil case.

I have more recently gotten into using a filofax and have become obsessed!! I love my filofax. I feel like it's a part of me now. I have it with me all the time and I love using it. It has really kept me organized and I feel like I am getting things done. It's a great way to check things off and see what you have accomplished. Changed my life in a way and I love it!


Check out my video to see how I answered the questions!




No comments:

Post a Comment