Monday, March 3, 2014

Travel Organizer Tips!

We are getting ready for a trip and sometimes this can cause some anxiety. I have two dogs that I have to find someone to come and watch them and I have a 14 month old that still is not motivated to walk....so it makes me feel a little anxious. I don't want to overpack or under pack and don't want to forget things that are important.

Where to begin?!?!?

The way that I begin is to start planning ahead of time. I start thinking of things I may need to purchase or replace about a month or so in advance. Things that I may need normally are for my daughter because she grows out of things so quickly. On this trip we are going to an indoor water park and my daughter has not had a swimsuit since the summer so that is something I will need to purchase and also some water shoes. Items like that are things that I need to budget for and purchase prior to the trip. I then use a list that I found on Pinterest. If you type in free printable travel list you should be able to find a few. There are some really cute ones available.

Using this travel list and my own bullet journaling style I came up with something that not only helps me with packing but also helps me on the return home!

Check out how I make this happen!



No comments:

Post a Comment