Friday, March 14, 2014

Project Life: How to print 3x4 Photos and add text!!

I love project life!! I found this recently and I know it's not something all that new but it is to me. I felt as though I needed a better way to organize all the photos I had of my family. I was very sad when I looked back at my daughters first year of photos and I was overwhelmed. I couldn't remember all the little things and so I went on a mission. The mission brought me to my treasure of project life!!


I love this because I sit down to do it every Sunday night or Monday morning. I have written down all the little things in my Erin Condren planner . I upload and print all of my photos for the week which really helps me stay organized with those as well. I know exactly where and how to find all those photos.  

My initial challenge was how to print out those cute little 3x4 cards without wasting photo paper and how to make the most of my space by making a sort of collage on my 4x6 photos. It took some playing around in Adobe photoshop but here is what I came up with.




Make sure to watch my YouTube video for a step by step how I achieve these cute weekly spreads!




No comments:

Post a Comment